Special Issuance Agency - Washington D.C. Address: 1111 19th Street,...
Vermont Regional Passport Agency – St. Albans, VT
Vermont Regional Passport Agency
Vermont Passport Agency
50 South Main Street
St. Albans, VT 05478
9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday
Excluding Federal Holidays
Must Know information
- You must pay the $60 expedite fee to apply at this agency.
- Travel plans are not required when applying at this agency. When calling the automated appointment system, you will hear this requirement, but it does not apply to this agency.
- Will call service is offered for life/death emergencies and immediate travel abroad (leaving within 5 business days). It is strongly recommended that you bring proof of travel in these instances. The agency will advise you when the passport will be made available for pickup at will call based on your documented travel plans.
- For all other customers, passports will be issued within 5 business days of applying at the agency. During your appointment, the agency will advise how the passport will be sent to you.
When You Arrive for Your Appointment
- Arrive on time
- You will not be admitted more than 15 minutes before the scheduled appointment time
- You will not be admitted more than 15 minutes after the scheduled appointment time
- You will be required to pass through building security screening and metal detectors
- Check-In at Information DeskYou must present your Social Security Number or Appointment Confirmation Number to verify your appointment.
- Receive your queue number and take a seatThe public waiting area is limited to applicants, required witnesses, and those accompanying minors, disabled applicants, or serving as interpreters