United States Regional Passport Agency Offices
The regional passport agencies are responsible for issuing passports to U.S. citizens that are traveling internationally.
Please Read Important: Regional passport agency offices require an appointment that you must be on time for. You have 15 minutes before your appointment to get there or they will not let you in and you will not get your passport. By using ALLpassport.com services we make getting your passport online easy. With us you do not have to worry about appoinments, taking off work, or wondering when you will get your passport back. Get your passport online now today.
Regional Passport Agencies
[catlist name=regional-passport-office numberposts=1000 orderby=title order=asc]
When You Arrive for Your Appointment
1. Arrive on time
- You will not be admitted more than 15 minutes before the scheduled appointment time
- You will not be admitted more than 15 minutes after the scheduled appointment time
2. You will be required to pass through building security screening and metal detectors
- Weapons are prohibited. See Title 18, United States Code, Section 930 .
3. Check-In at Information Desk
- You must present your Social Security Number or Appointment Confirmation Number to verify your appointment
- You must present proof of international travel within 2 weeks of the appointment or proof of emergency abroad
4. Receive confirmation of your appointment and take a seat until you are called
- The public waiting area is limited to applicants, required witnesses, and those accompanying minors, disabled applicants, or serving as interpreters