Am I able to get Expedited US Passport ?

The quick answer is Yes. All  US citizens traveling abroad can get expedited passport service.

Types of Expedited US passport service

The first thing to know is that there are 2 types of expedited passport service. The first is the US state department expedited passport service which take less then 3 weeks to process. The second is using a private company to expedite a passport on your behalf which can be done within 1 day when possible.

 Do you qualify for an expedited passport?

Expedited passport service by the State Department is available to everyone getting a passport. Using a private company has other rule that you must follow. To use a third party expeditor, the traveling party must have proof of travel within the next 30 days.

Proof of travel is usually an airline ticket. There is also additional fees for using companies such as depending on fast of a service is required.

Should you get expedited passport service?

This all depends on when your leaving the country and how much time do you want to wait to get it back.